Collier Tire is able to perform quality, efficient alignments for your car. If you’re out of alignment even just a little, your car and your life could be at stake. Come in for your tire alignment in Naples, FL today.
When a car is checked or brought in for alignment, it goes through a series of steps:
- All steering and suspension systems are inspected. This includes air pressure and overall tire conditions.
- Your car is lifted onto an alignment rack, where cutting-edge sensors are able to detect current alignment.
- According to how manufacturers recommend it, angles that are toe, caster, and cumber are realigned to proper measurements.
- We now look at the modified alignment to make sure that wheels and axles are matched up.
- At the end of the alignment service, you are given a printout that shows the before and after alignment.
With Collier Tire, you don’t have to wait around all day for your car to be aligned. With three dedicated alignment technicians, your car can be aligned in about an hour, which is much less time than many other car shops. The technicians have been with our company for over 15 years, so you can rely on their expertise and efficiency for a job well done.
Call us at (239) 234-1085 or visit our shop today.